Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Salon Sweety

This wasn't Annabelle's first haircut. My mom gave her first haircut last November. However it was her first haircut at a Salon and second ever cut. I told her I'd get mine cut too because you could tell she was nervous. Even though I was doing it with her she still cried. As they were washing her hair she calmed down and the rest of the time she did GREAT! She was smiling for the camera by the end!

7 comments:

TK said...

What a fun Mother & Daughter outing! Glad you took photos!
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Two of the very prettiest girls in the whole wide world : )
She is adorable as can be! And so is her Mommy! : ) I live vicariously thru you so I can be a mom of a little girl too : )

Jordan said...

It looks so cute! And it makes her look older as she told me! ;-)

britt said...

awww! she is getting so big!!

KK said...

So cute! She looks so pretty with her new hair cut! I love how Josh is always so involved!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Her hair looked so nice.

Anonymous said...

so sweet! Adorable!