I got a phone call from the allergist this afternoon. We had an appointment scheduled for Wednesday that they wanted to reschedule because his lab results from his blood test came back NEGATIVE for peanut and oranges. This is now two tests that have confirmed he has no more allergies!
The next step is what they call the food challenge. We have an appointment now for March 17th. I will bring peanut butter to the appointment and they will give it to him. We will have to stay there for several hours to confirm he has no reaction. I am excited for this next step. I never thought when we found out he was a 4/5 for peanuts that I would ever be giving him peanut butter!
I have stopped checking labels. At this point we are just avoiding peanuts and anything that contains peanut butter. We feel very blessed to have been able to get Jack these treatments over the past few years. Thank you for sharing in our journey with us! I will be sure to update after the food challenge in March.

1 comment:
What a blessing. Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment