Granny was missing Annabelle so she called to gab with her. We thought it would be fun to go get the camera and take a pic of her talking to her since Granny can't see her while they are talking. Annabelle was just smiling especially when Granny would say her name!
Granny talking to Annabelle
Annabelle smiling while Granny is talking to her.I held the phone up by the camera,
otherwise she wouldn't look at me!
Annabelle talking to Granny and eating the phone!
7 comments:
Soooooooooooo cute! Love you Annabelle Graceie!
granny
that is just too funny! She is so cyte and I love her bumper!
AWE to sweet , My what a beautiful Smile , Can't wait to meet you Annabelle I have some kisses and hugs...Love great Auntie Laura
Doesn't it stink that we have to live so far away! :(
xxoo
How precious is that:) she loved hearing her granny's voice. What a great smile.
Sharon
How funny! Annie is so pretty! I miss her :-(
drama love it! she is adorable!
Aunt kellis
Post a Comment