Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Walking Backwards

Annabelle started walking in her walker about 2 days ago, but now she really can move. However, she moves BACKWARDS!!! It is hilarious!! We got her on video this morning, but we don't have digital so I can't post that. :-( For those of you who have been to our house, she moved from the living room all the way into the dining room, which is about 12 feet!

9 comments:

TK said...

She'll be walking soon!

Kristy Lynn said...

She makes me smile!!! Annabelle is really moving now! Aren't they so much fun?

Anonymous said...

working on her fitness!! good job annie!

love auntie britt

Anonymous said...

I would love to see that. I am sure she is very proud of herself:)
Sharon

Jennifer said...

Wow I can't believe she is walking in a walker already! She is so cute and looks so proud of herself!

Anonymous said...

Ok move the china!!Annabelle is on her way.. Good Job.. .They grow way to fast, Enjoy Love Great Auntie Laura, I will need a walking partner Let me know when your already ,,, XOXOXOXOXO

KK said...

Uh-oh! Big trouble now...Annie on wheels...LOL How exciting!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

She is such a cutie--- She's gonna start taking thing with her, what ever is in her path! :)

y2krust said...

D- I used Microsoft Publisher to make that collage. Piece of cake if you have the software. Your little sugar plum sure is a cutie, though she's missin' out on a little "Aunt Krust" action . . .