Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical 2 Premiere Party

Last night was the premiere of High School Musical 2 on the Disney Channel. We had 18 teens over to watch. We started the night by giving each person a new identity. They were either a character or actor from the movie. Their goal was to figure out who they were only asking yes or no questions. A half hour before show time we played HSM Trivia. The top 8 winners got to sit on the couches during the movie!

Here I am giving out the Trivia Questions
Here are the fans that wore HSM gear!
Jenna, the one on the left, actually made her shirt!
Watching the show!
Even Annabelle stayed up to watch.
She loved the dancing and music!

7 comments:

TK said...

i love the last pic of Annabelle & Josh! thanks for posting pics, i miss you guys!
love,
mom

TK said...

forgot to add....i love your curtians! good job dd!

Kristy Lynn said...

What a fun night! Did you make white trash for everyone :) xxoo

ShannonMcK said...

Looks like a fun party, I liked the movie...it was cute.

Love that picture of Annabelle and Josh!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Josh and Annabelle.
Sharon

Jennifer said...

Looks like a good time! I love the picture of Annabelle and Josh! They look like twins!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Kayla would have loved to have been there! I wish we lived closer. She dashed off to her room at 8 to watch it :)