This is Annabelle's Birthday Gift! We got it in the mail today and I couldn't resist some pictures with her! A couple of things attracted me to this particular car seat. First of all, I love that it is brown and pink. Secondly, she can be in this up to 100 lbs, which with all the crazy car seat rules for kids she'll be in this until 7th grade if we want her to be! Thirdly, I love that I can remove the padding and wash it if I need to, and I am thinking with these toddler years coming I am probably going to need to do that once or twice..or a thousand times. :-)
5 comments:
I love it DD!
see you soon!
love,
mom
That is a nice car seat so pretty,I think it is so cute that Annabelle likes it. Love Mom
Too cute!!! I love Annabelle's shirt! It was one of my favorites for Kara. Kara would like me to invite Annabelle to sleep over tongiht....LOL
nice looking carseat!!!! She looks cute in it too!!!
LOVIN THE CARSEAT ..VERY GIRLY. ARIANNA HAS 5 MORE POUNDS BEFORE SHE HAS TO BE OUT OF HERS SO I NEED TO START LOOKING...WHAT BRAND IS THAT ONE?
Post a Comment