Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Friday, November 30, 2007

Trimmed Tree

Well here is our finished product! It took a lot less time this year to decorate it than last year because last year we had to go out and buy all the lights and decorations! We were done by 4:30pm. We watched the Polar Express at 8pm, but because of the busy day Annabelle actually went to bed early! Maybe next year she'll get to watch it with us!

Click to play
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

6 comments:

TK said...

All the tree pics look so nice! I want to come see it! :) Love your home cooked meal tradition too! Happy Days!
love,
mom

Jennifer said...

The tree looks awesome! Annabelle looks so cute! I loved how you got all of the pictures of her doing this for the first time! She looks so happy. I love the one of Josh holding her! She looks just like him! Too cute!

KK said...

The tree looks great! I love Annie's sweater!

Kristy Lynn said...

Beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Annabelle looks like she is so much older in the pic with her looking into the tote! Looks like you guyd had fun!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I love the one of Annabelle looking in the box, she is so precious. She is going to be such fun for Christmas. I looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful time!! Great Memories!
Love Mom