Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Survey Tag

This is a blog survey tag. If you get tagged you should answer these questions on your blog.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A carseat, toys, map, oil funnel

2. When was the last time you threw up? When I was pregnant! Otherwise I never throw up.

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Josh, Annabelle, Deb Holt's email

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping after a long day at Cedar Point

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing with Annabelle

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sleeping

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? I love you to Annabelle as I put her to sleep

8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Lemon Propel

10. What was the last thing you ate?Turkey burger, new potatoes, and corn on the cob

11. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope

12. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday at cedar point

13. What's the last sporting event you watched? Baseball today but I don't even know who was playing

14. Who is the last person you emailed? Deb H.

15. Ever go camping? Ya, and not a fan

16. Do you have a tan? Not as much as usual, but more than I thought I would having a toddler.

17. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If I get it from a restaurant

18. What are you doing tomorrow? going to WW and then hopefully walking with Deb H.

19. Where is your mom right now? I don't know, probably somewhere in MD.

20. Look to your left, what do you see? Josh's closet, a mirror, and bookshelf

21. What color is your watch? PINK

22. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos

23. Would you consider plastic surgery? No

24. What is your birthstone? pearl

25. How many kids do you want? 2, maybe 3

26. Do you have a dog? no

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Andrea

28. Have you met anyone famous? Lisa Whelchel, she played Blaire on the Facts of Life

29. Any plans today? I was going to clean until I had to take Annie to the ER

30. How many states have you lived in? 4 -CT, PA, NJ, MI

31. Ever go to college? BBC and ESU

32. Where are you right now? the office

33. Last song listened to? Snuggle Up (Annabelle's nighttime music playing right now.)

34. Are you allergic to anything? Nope

35. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? LOL..My Mary Jane Crocs (brown, black or pink)

36. What time is it? 9:32 pm

37. Do you eat healthy? YES, for the past 5 months I've really changed.

38. What do you usually do during the day? If I am not teaching than I am with Annabelle

39. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31

40. How did you get one of your scars? I have two scars, one on each forearm from falling off a swing set and the nails getting caught in me! I was about 6 years old.

Now lets see who read this....I tag Karen, Kelly, Britt and MOM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to read these. Good job Danielle. Love you J's Mom

Anonymous said...

i learned some things!!!