Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cosmic City II

My family got to my house on Wednesday and just in time to see the last night of VBS which was Thursday. It was great to have them there and have them take lots of pictures! So these are compliments of my Mom, Dad, Britt and Kelly! Thanks guys!
I played Mary the one who found Jesus' tomb empty. Here I am ready to go on stage. Here I am telling Peter and John that Jesus' body is missing and the tomb has been rolled away.
Here is Josh doing a little science experiment with the kids. They are cleaning penny's with Taco Bell's hot sauces. He related it to how Jesus' death on the cross cleans us and makes us righteous.
The kids raised money all week long to help with next year's Youth Group mission trip!
It was a great week at VBS! I can't wait to help again next year!


2 comments:

MOMMYXTHREE said...

How fun and supportive you are :)

KK said...

You guys are so much fun! What a blessing you must be to your church