Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ABC Wednesday - R

R is for RAMBUNCTIOUS!

R words we know
I couldn't think of very many words



Visit ABC Wednesday to see more posts on the letter R.

10 comments:

TK said...

R-A-M-B-U-N-C-T-I-O-U-S! OH YA THAT'S ANNABELLE GRACE! This video made me miss her even more!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

That is one lively little girl! Hahaha! Reminds me of when my own kids were very young - they were just as lively and rrrrambunctious!

The ABC Wednesday team thanks you for taking part - an original and amusing entry! Cute, too! :)

Jordan said...

She's a goof ;) Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love this!! I love abc wednesdays because that means videos of annie!!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

AnotheR english woRd I leaRned today... LOL!!!

On behalf of ABC TEAM I thank you foR youR wondeRful contRibution and ask you to please staRt thinking about «S»! hehehe

antigoni said...

She is so cute. Lovely girl. Excellent post for mummy.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! This was SO cute. She looked SO rambunctious when she was getting her pyjamas on. This totally made me smile.

Thanks for praying this week. I think I am coming out of the funk... Kind of.

Oh Danielle... Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to see my rambunctious grandaugther!!
This is adorable and brings back memories of night time.
Can't wait to see you.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

S is so easy. Why can't I think of one? Happy Thanksgiving Danielle!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I thought of an S. I can't wait to see yours. Maybe you are too busy travelling : ). You might have to do a double post when you get back. S and T. That would be a doozie!