Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Top Ten

Top Ten Photographs of 2008, hosted by The Roost blog. My friend, Becky, is always finding these creative ways to post pictures. If you haven't yet checked out Becky's blog check it out. She always has hilarious stories and thoughtful quotes! Thanks for giving me another reason to blog!

As you see, I started with the present and worked my way backwards through the year. I tried to use pictures that I have not posted to keep it interesting. Looking through all my pictures brought back so many memories and reminded me of what a BIG growth developmentally this was for Annabelle!

Click on any of the pictures to see them larger

Christmas Morning
This is the best feeling in the world! November
Border Battle Game
Ohio State vs. Michigan

October
Halloween at Daycare
(see Annie all the way to the left?)
September
Summer
MayApril
(I love the way she sleeps so freely!)March
(Ready to shop!)
February
She looks like she is about to fall asleep hereJanuary

9 comments:

TK said...

Ha Ha! cute! I love the halloween one the best!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this was SO much fun! You are the coolest blogger on the planet! Someday I want to be as cool as you! I love how little Annabelle has grown. I just started crying.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I am so glad you joined in on the fun! Also I like the way you took us through the year with your photos! I think April is my favorite! ;)

Southern Fried Gal said...

Stopping over from The Roost. What a cutie! So fun to look back when they are so young! Happy New Year!

Jordan said...

Aww She has changed a lot. She get's cuter & cuter every day!

Love the Halloween picture at Cindy's! John John (Hewitt) showed me his costume but I had never seen it on him!

=]

Nancy said...

What a cutie! Halloween is my favorite.
Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

Visiting from the Roost. Have to agree with Jules, April is my favorite picture too. Kids can sleep anywhere, any way. Your daughter is just adorable. Happy New Year!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Must agree I love April! :)

KK said...

Cool Post! I love it!