H is for Helium
ABC Wednesday
We got this balloon at Chuck E. Cheese on Valentine's Day. It was finally deflating and so Josh's decided to suck the helium out of it and Annabelle of course got such a kick out of it! I only wish I could have started taping sooner.
5 comments:
Josh you are too funny! I love how you and Annabelle interact! Miss you both!
love,
Mom
very cute ;0) Annabelle's enthusiasm is so great!
LOL...Did Josh end up with a headache that night?
Oh my DD! You weren't kidding when you said you had a great H. When you gave me the baloon clue I wasn't thinking helium, I was thinking hot air. So brilliant!
I want to know the answer to KK question:) Elizabeth and Em told me about this blog so Dad and I had to watch it. You have so much fun with Annabelle and she is so much fun to play with, so you two make a great team. I love her laugh
Love and miss you Mom
Post a Comment