Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Photo Collage Credit to my Mom

Family Picture taken right after Church
I know it is Mother's Day, but she is such a Daddy's girl!

Our beautiful flower!

Annabelle did not want to get dressed for me. So I told her she could go like that. She was happy as can be until we got to Subway and she wanted to get out. I told her that since she didn't have a shirt or shoes she couldn't go into the store. At that point she told me she was ready to put her shirt on!

We went to Hidden Lake Gardens. We went there two years ago and had such a good time. Last year it rained and so we had to go with plan B. I was so excited to go back this year. We are making it a Mother's Day tradition! We had so much fun! Look at all the things we did....









My Mother's Day gifts from Daddy and Annabelle. I love the card on the right with the picture of me snuggling Annabelle. I thought it was so creative of Josh.
My parents sent me these beautiful roses for Mother's Day!
At night, Josh had play practice and my friend Gina was having a Mother's Day party and invited us. I am so thankful for Gina. Many years ago Gina prayed for a Christian friend and after I moved here I started praying for Christian girlfriends. We have daughters the same age and it really wasn't until they were about 1 that we started to be come friends. Now she and her husband serve as youth leaders in our youth group and she is a constant encouragment to me! I am so thankful for her!


5 comments:

TK said...

Love the Mother's day post! Do you have a pic of the flowers Dad and I sent you?
See you soon!

britt said...

Aw-Gina is so nice!

TK said...

wowa they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I came over to find the Mothers Day post and I was succesful : ). I LOVE your Mom's photo collages. They are very cool! I also LOVE your new lay out! SO fun! I am glad God gave you such a good friend. My best friend from when I was growing up lives close by and I thank God for her often. Sometimes, as I have gotten older, I feel friendless. I mean I know TONS of people on the surface but nobody really well. Hope your Memorial Day weekend is very special! The gardens you visited look so fun : ). Isn't it fun as Anabelle is growing older how many things you can do with her? I loved that stage. Oh and one last thing... I LOVED how you handled the shirt issue. So perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful post! It is a beautiful place, glad you all could enjoy this together. You are a wonderful mother Danielle, and a sweet wife to my son. I am so thankful that you are in our family:) Love Mom