Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blogging for Britt

The other day I was on the phone with Britt, my sister, and I was putting Annabelle in the grocery cart for the first time. She told me I should take a picture, so today I happen to have my camera with me when we were at the store! Annabelle LOVES sitting in the cart! She is so curious; she loves looking around the store. The other day, as the lady was scanning stuff it was beeping and Annabelle started laughing as the items were scanned!! It was too cute. She never saw that before because she was always in her car seat!

This is after our shopping trip at Wal-mart.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown-up in the cart.
I love her since of humor, such a happy baby!
Love
Mom and Grandma

TK said...

awwwwwwwwwwww annabelle gracie sooooooooooo cute!
love,
mom

Kristy Lynn said...

Kady has her first trip in a shoppiing cart too! AND IT WAS TO WALMART! How funny! Little Belle sits up so much better than Kady. She hasn't gotten the knack of that yet!

Anonymous said...

cute, wow she s so big to sit in there

ShannonMcK said...

So cute...a little shopper in the making!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is cute - that is always a nice big accomplishment! They can enjoy their shopping experience so much more!!

Laura Siegrist said...

awww! i can't wait! i love seeing how annabelle is growing up b/c ari is only a few months behind. i know what to look forward to! when did she start laughing? ari is almost 5 1/2 mos. old and still hasn't laughed. once in a blue moon, if you really really work at it, she'll let out a tiny giggle. usually she just squeals and 'yells' when she's happy. but i want to hear her laugh! oh well...

KK said...

AWW! Annie looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Annie knows she is cool!I love that kid! I can't wait to see her again.

Love,
Britt

Anonymous said...

Wow Annabella look so big and her hair is getting long , She looks like a pro in the shopping cart , Love it Lady after my own heart loves to go shopping next will be a cell phnoe..;o)
Love Aunt Laura

MOMMYXTHREE said...

aww she looks so cute in the cart....she is growing fast