Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Scrapbooking and Crafts

The girls in the youth group love scrapbooking, but we never get the chance. So we decided we make this past Tuesday and all day Scrapbooking day! We had 8 girls show up and we got a lot done. We worked from 10 am until 4:30 pm. We had dinner and then went over to Vacation Bible School. It was a long but very profitable day!

The Girls!

Annabelle

I made curtains for our Mudroom!
You can't see the blue strip really well in the pictures,
but it does look really nice on the walls.

This is in our entry way.
This is over the washer and dryer area.Here are the pages I scrapped!




8 comments:

TK said...

what a fun day!!! i love your scrapbooking pages, very creative! annabelle looks cute holding her bottle too!
love,
mom

Kristy Lynn said...

I love your curtains! You are so crafty! I miss you guys! I wish we lived closer!!!!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Fun what a good idea!

KK said...

What a great idea for the girls! Did you make the curtains? I love them! Love the scrap pages too! Annie is too cute in her pink boa!

KK said...

Hey take a pic of the curtains hanging in the mud room!

Anonymous said...

Nice Job ,Looks like fun..... Annabella is getting so big.. Love the scrap book...Curtin is beautiful, nice job .Love you All Aunt Laura

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the curtains, they really look nice. Annabelle is adorable. Can not wait to see you this weekend
Sharon

Jennifer said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun! Your pages came out great! How could you go wrong though with such a cute baby! Do you have another event like this planned? The curtains look great! The blue matches perfectly! Way to Go! If you are doing this with a small machine, I can't wait to see what you would do when you get a bigger machine!