Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tacos Can't be any easier!

Monday nights at the Wilson house are Mexican Night! For dinner, we usually have Tacos. Jen, my sister, bought us these cool Taco holders that make making the tacos so much easier! I just had to show you all how cool this is!
By this point, I think Josh was done
with the picture taking..LOL!

6 comments:

TK said...

those are awesome! where do i get them jen? dd, josh is so cute always willing to be in a pic for your blog........you are blessed!
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

awwesome!! I WANT ONE i absolutely love tacos...bring it home for thanksgivin...forget the mashed potatoes! hah ...nah

Kristy Lynn said...

I love that last picture of Josh. He looks just as excited as Alan is when he gets his picture taken.

We have those taco holders too! Isn't it the greatest? Keeps all the good stuff inside :)

Jennifer said...

Cool! I am so glad that you like them! They look like they work great! I got them from a school fundraiser! I'll let you know if they have them again this year!

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool! I dont expect to see them here in Ecuador any time soon - they dont even eat tacos here!! Love the blog!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

we need that! Kayla LOVES tacos!