Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Plenty of Potatoes
Anyone who really knows me, knows that I love MASHED POTATOES! So for thanksgiving I offered to bring some home grown Michigan Potatoes! Check this out!
How cute this that, she is standing all alone while she hold on Mommys potatoes:)Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Danielle. I will pray that the SUV runs will and everyone feels great!! Love Mom
Is Annabelle walking? My teammate, Zach, started walking this week. He's very proud of himself, though he falls a lot. I get to babysit him next week for 3 days. I'm excited!
4 comments:
Nevermind those mashed potatoes, check out that beautiful girl standing next to them! She's adorable DD!
See You Soon!
love,
Mom
How cute this that, she is standing all alone while she hold on Mommys potatoes:)Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Danielle. I will pray that the SUV runs will and everyone feels great!! Love Mom
Awww. Very cute! I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and I am happy for you that you get to be with your family, Danielle!
Is Annabelle walking? My teammate, Zach, started walking this week. He's very proud of himself, though he falls a lot. I get to babysit him next week for 3 days. I'm excited!
Post a Comment