| Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard |
Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey
Allergy Answered Prayer
Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thankful Thanksgiving
I was so thankful to spend Thanksgiving with the Kovlak side of the family. I have not seen my entire family since June! Annabelle has grown so much since then and it was so great to let her get to know all of her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. We were extra blessed to have my Uncle Manny, Aunt Colette, and their two daughters, Katheryn and Julia, who I have not seen since my grandmothers funeral 5 years ago! It was a blessed time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love all the photos! good times! Love you!
Mom
I love the pictures DD! I just adore the little Belle! She is getting so big and BEAUTIFUL!
miss you guys!! was fun being with you.
love,
britt
These are great pic's. Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family! I love the picture of Annabelle with Kelly and the one of her laughing in the highchair. You have a beautiful family all the children are so adorable. So glad you had a good, safe time. Love you Mom
I can't believe how much you and your sisters look alike! I couldn't even tell which one was you in the pictures! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
It looks like you had a great time - glad you could be with your family!
i love the pics...annabelle looks so cute and I love her cheeks in the one with uncle manny....she is growing!
Post a Comment