Every year to kick off the new school year Josh takes the teens to a Detroit Tigers baseball game. He presents his plan for the youth group for the upcoming year before we go and we get new Youth Group T-shirts. Josh actually made a design contest for the T-shirts this year and then the Teens voted on the one they liked the best! Hallie, a ninth grader won this years contest.
Our teens got a lot of comments on their T-shirts, all very positive comments! I always appreciate hearing that because I think it motivates the teens to not be ashamed of Christ and their commitment to Him!
Our teens got a lot of comments on their T-shirts, all very positive comments! I always appreciate hearing that because I think it motivates the teens to not be ashamed of Christ and their commitment to Him!
Front of the shirt
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
4 comments:
Love the shirts! the VAULT...where Annabelle was supposed to be born! lol
Yeah a POST! fun times!
I love the shirts! WAY cool : ). Thanks for saying you like our bedroom : ). Black and white is my favorite too! I want to paint the walls though. Give me a good idea that will still go nice with the black and white. I was thinking of a very pale lavender but that could be kind of girly, I don't know : ). I need your decorating advice! I should have sent this LONG message on facebook instead, shouldn't I have? Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Great video Danielle, it looks like you all had a great time.
Such a cool youth group and leaders.
Love Mom
Post a Comment