Little did she know when I came home I'd have a suprise for her too. My co-teacher, Lori, gave us this cute little John Deer Jeep that her son has outgrown. Annabelle calls it her "car" and she absolutely LOVES riding it. You can turn the ingition and the blinkers and they makes noises. It also has a few other buttons that make sounds.
Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey
Allergy Answered Prayer
Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Jumper and Jeep
The other day on Josh's day off he went to take Annabelle to indoor playzone and it was closed for some reason, she cried and kept saying, "Play, Play" so instead he did the next best thing to comfort a girl...he took her shopping. :-) He picked out this adorable jumber for her.
Little did she know when I came home I'd have a suprise for her too. My co-teacher, Lori, gave us this cute little John Deer Jeep that her son has outgrown. Annabelle calls it her "car" and she absolutely LOVES riding it. You can turn the ingition and the blinkers and they makes noises. It also has a few other buttons that make sounds.


Little did she know when I came home I'd have a suprise for her too. My co-teacher, Lori, gave us this cute little John Deer Jeep that her son has outgrown. Annabelle calls it her "car" and she absolutely LOVES riding it. You can turn the ingition and the blinkers and they makes noises. It also has a few other buttons that make sounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
so cute! Love the jeep and the outfit! Miss you guys!
love,
mom
ps save the jeep for your brother LOL!
That is too CUTE
...forgot to add, she is looking more and more like you!
So cute! I wish I had a jeep like that when I was younger! Love the jumper too :)
PS: you should post pics of the slide!
So adorable! Love her outfit! you shoudl take a video of her
I thought she was looking more like DD too!! especially in the last picture. I was like WOW she looks like DD!
You guys are my NEW best friends! I love hearing that she looks like me. She is def. starting to act more like me when I was little...remember those temper tantrums I use to throw Mom? :-) I guess it is pay back!
Hey... I thought I was one of your best friends. . . :-(
lol
love you!
LOVE the outfit : ) and totally love the jeep : ). Those things are great, aren't they! I also love that you are supporting farmers! GO JOHN DEERE! I love when people share stuff like that. Those things are expensive!
I love when friends pass down there unused toys..it's the best! I love her outfit...way too cute!
I loves these pictures she looks so proud of her new John Deer. Josh the sweat suit is adorable.
Love you Mom
I love the outfit :)
she looks cute on the jeep! jr has one and Ari just started to notice it exists.....she's got to get a little taller to scoot!
Post a Comment