Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finding Nemo

So as we shared in our Monthly Milestone post, Annabelle has been obsessed with the movie Finding Nemo. She wants to watch it all the time. We start taking her to Wal-mart so she could see real fish instead of just watching the movie. Josh and I started talking about getting her a fish and soon we were talking about getting her Nemo, a clown fish. He did a bit of research, went to the pet store, talked with the lady all about, and then yesterday we went to actually purchase our very own Nemo!

As the song in the montage says, "there ain't nothin' like the real thing"! Annabelle is so excited to have her own Nemo. Hopefully, we'll spend more time with the real thing than watching the movie now!

13 comments:

[Kelly] said...

HOw fuN!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Danielle, I LOVE your new NEMO! This amazing video is one of the many reasons I think your blog ROCKS! You are so good at this : ). I hope your new Nemo is very happy with you guys! Kaish had a goldfish when he was 2 and he used to try to pet it all the time. Sadly, it didn't last too long. Fish just aren't conducive to petting.

Anonymous said...

First of all, her ponytail is ADORABLE. Second of all, I laughed out loud when the words "best friends" popped up while she is looking into the fish tank. LOL so good.

TK said...

what a pretty fish! glad you caught this on video :)
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I knew she loved fish when she kept wanting Grandpa to show her the one here. Sad it is gone it always made us think of her.
So glad she got one to have at home.This video is so adorable!!
What a doll!!! You and Josh are to cute as parents ,I love it.
Love and miss you Mom

Jordan said...

Very cute!
Me, Josh and James want a Nemo Fish now!!! :)
Love the ponytail!

Anonymous said...

What a fun video! Yay for Nemo finding such a great home. Now where's Dori???

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was at your house Mom that she started liking fish; I think that was a gold fish.
-Josh

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you do have to download silverlight to see the video. Are you using onetruemedia now instead of youtube? I'm still learning how to do all this. Ray's trying to hook me up. ;)

MOMMYXTHREE said...

I love this video.....how sweet! She is a doll :). When Kayla was young she had 2 gold fish named cinderella and snow white and they lived for 5 years! :)

KK said...

Wow...so cool! Joshy enjoyed the video clip! Our dentist office has a huge fish tank with all the fish from Finding Nemo in it. The Kids love it!

Anonymous said...

How is Nemo? : ). Hope he is swimming around happily! Kaishon is very excited for Annabelle and her fish...except now he is wanting a new fish of his own. Ay yi yi!

Anonymous said...

yeah for a real nemo!!!!