| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
The Mosher's held their 1st Chili Cookoff this weekend. Josh thought I for sure had the winner with our Brett Farve Family Chili recipe. The winner was Deb who made a White Chicken Chili recipe! It was so good I even voted for it over my own. I got the recipe from her this morning at church and made it this afternoon. It was THAT good!
As many of you know, Annabelle has been running a fever for the past 3 days and she was such a trooper on Saturday. We went to the Chili Cookoff and then to our friend's, Cory and Deb, house for dinner. Saturday made us thankful for good friends and family!
7 comments:
How fun is that! I want the white chili recipe too!
What a fun day! Got any chili recipes?
Love,
mom
I'll post the recipe on the food blog tonight. I'll have to take a picture of it.
Fun! I hope annie feels better!
ha ha yea we arntt really known for our football but on their behalf we have a young team! And I always get to hear about it because I have at least one if not more football players in my classes ha ha its great! Yes sometime you should come its a very pretty campus!!
yummo! what fun :)
I LOVE your smile box things! I tried it, based on your GORGEOUS little movies, and I couldn't do it. It's sad that I am that computer challenged ... This looks like a great time! I can't wait to make the recipee! YAY!
PS Thank you SO much for praying for Quince! You are so kind!
Post a Comment