Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birthday Ballad

This week is a big week in my family because we celebrate 3 birthdays! Karen, my sister who is 15 months older than me, turned 32 on March 3rd. Her daughter, Kara, turned 6 on March 6th. That would be Kara's golden birthday! And Brittany, my sister 9 years younger than me turned 22 TODAY! So Annabelle has this to wish all three of you a very happy birthday! I miss you all and wish I could have seen you in person! I love you, guys!

5 comments:

[Kelly] said...

SO adorable!! Love her hair! She is a great singer! Love her

Anonymous said...

aww! adorable. Steve and I think she looks like Katelyn!!! Love you!

TK said...

She has a fantastic voice! Happy Birthday to Karen, Kara and Brittany!

Jordan said...

Aww too cute! Did you paint your walls? I guess I haven't been to your house in quite a while. Anyways, they're very bright and cheery!! =]

Anonymous said...

Hope all the ones you love had a happy Birthday. She is the cutest. I love watching her!