Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pat a Cake



We have been going to the Library every Monday night with Annabelle. This past week we picked up a Nursery Rhyme book. She has really enjoyed it. She knows which page Pat-a-Cake is on and everything. Now we have been doing Pat-a-Cake with her for awhile but since she has had the book this week she has been "reading" it!

6 comments:

TK said...

Ok, this one makes me miss her even more! Smart kiddo you got there!
love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

This is great!!! She is such a big girl! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet, beuatiful, and smart!! I love and miss her, just want to hug and kiss her.
Love Mom

[Kelly] said...

She is too cute! She is talking so well!! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute Danielle! I LOVE it. I used to love taking Kaish to the library at that age. Does your library have a bedtime story book night? We used to wear pajamas and read a book at 7:00 and get milk and cookies. One of my favorite memories for sure : ).

KK said...

She is so smart! My kids love going to the library..you'd think I was taking them to a candy store...lol! I love those pants on her!