Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family Fun with Kovlaks

The week Josh went on the missions trip with the teens I spent with the Kovlak side of the family. I have lots of pics from my time with Karen and Jen, but forgot to take pics when I was at my mom's. She is always taking pics so I need to get some from her to post.

3 comments:

TK said...

My favorite pic is the one of Jen and Gabby smiling!

Anonymous said...

This is so nice, it looks like you had a great time together!!
Cousins are the best!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So much fun. I LOVE all of the activities you did! Isn't family the best? : ) I sure do love mine. I thank God EVERY DAY that we are not far from them. I couldn't ever move from them. Truly. I am lost without them!