Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Fun with the Wilsons

After the lake, Josh had VBS at the church so Annie and I decided to stay in PA for the week and visit with the Wilsons. We had such a great time. We spent every day that we could at the pool which is literally right behind their backyard! I had a ton of fun with my sister-in-law putting together a 1,000 piece Twilight Eclipse puzzles! We made many fun memories together!

I was also able to get together with a few close friends. I was so happy to introduce them to Gabby. Some of them had not seen Annabelle since she was a baby!

(Click on the pics to view them larger)

2 comments:

TK said...

Love the photo of Tommy! I bet that was a special visit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post. It was a wonderful time together, one that will always be one of my favorites. I still miss you when I go to the pool:) The house seemed so empty after you girls let:(.
We are looking forward to another visit!
Love and miss you Mom