Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Forever Friends

My college friend, Jen, is one of my dearest friends! It was such a joy to be prego with her and now to have kids that are 4 weeks apart! We joke that someday they will be prom dates, so we will see!



When Josh went to Bangladesh for 6 months his roommate, Andrew, became one of his life long friends! Andrew comes once a year to take classes at Cedarville University and we always try to make it down there to see them. This time we were able to meet his wife! Esther and I got a long very well and went shopping for a couple of hours. I think I even got her into Vera Bradley! She bought her first purse with me!

1 comment:

TK said...

Seeing all these blog posts makes me want to catch up on mine! Glad you got to see your friends!