Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sobbing for a Slide

I got a kick out of this. Annabelle has started getting into the whole slide thing this month. We thought she was asking to go outside, because she says "side." But what she was saying this time was "slide." The first time we told her she didn't have one she really broke down. Believe it or not this is a much less traumatic reaction!
Posted by: Josh



At the end, I think she is actually going to get her shoes because I said we'd buy her a slide - Danielle

9 comments:

Jordan said...

I love how you're trying not to laugh and when Annabelle puts her shoes on! So cute :)
BTW . . . like your skirt!

[Kelly] said...

i love how u and annabelle match! soo cute!

TK said...

Get the Poor Kid a Slide LOL! Drama!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

That is just too much :) I love the crying and as soon as you guys said you would get one she is down...shoes on and ready to go get it :) oh my.......too cute

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! This is a classic video. Nice skirt you have on dd. ;-)

KK said...

Oh my goodness...that is hilarious! She is so smart! Did you get her a slide...post pics!

Anonymous said...

Danielle I love this!! She is so cute! I love her and miss her!
Jenna

Anonymous said...

This is so adorble and sad, are you going to buy her a slide. You are right Josh she was on her way to get her shoe's and go shopping for that slide. She would not even look at you she just keep putting on her shoes. She is so smart and cute. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this was so funny! I can't stop laughing!